Adult Leaders & helpers

If you’d like to join us – as a leader, assistant leader, skills specialist, parent helper – we’d love to hear from you…

You can click on the Contact us page to let us know …

All adults need to complete either an Adult Application form (Leaders and Assitant Leaders) or an Occasional Helper form (for a less formal involvement)

Below is a link to the relevant Appointment forms

Adult application (AA) form (England and Wales) (PDF)
Occasional helper (OH) form (England and Wales (PDF)
Continuation form (England and Wales) (PDF)